Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a fun filled weekend with friends and family.



On Saturday, we headed to a local festival with our friends T & R. Since T is pregnant, I may have bribed her with fried foods and other goodies. We indulged in tasty corn dogs before browsing the various vendors in a local park. We all managed to soak up some sun and get some color. Thankfully, I remembered to put on sunscreen on my face and arms and I definitely have a tan line on my feet thanks to my flip flops. We finished our trip to the festival with ice cream and Kona Ice and a visit to some young geese and their families.


Later, we got dinner and spent time talking. I even gave T some baby name suggestions, but for some reason she didn't seem to like them. I think Hortense would be a great name. ;) 

On Sunday, M and I tried to do some shopping. Every time I find something cute at Old Navy, they don't have it in my size and of course I can never find it online. I've got some gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, but I never find anything to use them on. I'm also trying to find some cute brown sandals, but the only cute ones I saw at DSW were more than I was willing to pay for shoes. Good for my wallet, I guess, but bummer for my feet.

We had dinner at my mother-in-law's and watched the Tony Awards. I need a trip to New York so I can see Newsies and Peter and the Starcatcher.

M is on vacation this week and I'm still not working, so we're staycationing this week. Our 2nd anniversary is tomorrow and we're planning a trip to our favorite zoo later this week to celebrate.

How was your weekend?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment