Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Doctor Who's Day - Favorite Couple

**Warning: Potential Spoilers ahead if you are not caught up with Doctor Who** (And come on, you've had nearly a year since the last season ended!)

Today's Doctor Who's Day topic is Favorite Couple. I bet you think I'm going to pick this couple...



And I do love Amy & Rory, but I thought about and decided my favorite couple is a different couple...



I love The Doctor and River Song together. I love that their relationship is so complicated because they keep meeting out of order. I'm very interested to see how that will work now that they are married.



And their flirting is just too cute...




Who is your favorite couple on Doctor Who?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i think my favorite couple is rose and the human doctor who (david tennant) i love the doctor and river too and then i like martha and micky...too hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete