Saturday, May 24, 2014

Answer Me This

 photo AnswerMeThis3.png


Beach or Mountains? Where would you rather be?

Beach, all the way. Even though I only went a few times when I lived in Florida, I really miss living near the beach.

Which is more fun: Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning?


 That's a tough choice! We do Christmas Eve with my husband's family and then go to Midnight Mass, which I love. Christmas morning is spent at our house and I think will be more exciting when we have kids. Then, we go to my mom's house to spend the day with my family. They're both fun. I really just love Christmas!

What’s the most embarrassing childhood outfit you remember wearing?

 I don't remember ever being embarrassed by my childhood outfits, but of course looking back, I shake my head. The short overalls that I was fond of in junior high, were not the greatest choice probably.

Your house is quiet, you don’t have to do work (housework included). What do you do?

Relax on the couch with some Netflix and the internet. 

What movie do you want to watch when you’re feeling under the weather?

 Disney movies are always a good choice. I like watching Tangled.


Did you have an American Girl doll when you were little? If so, which one?

 I did. I had Molly. I still have her packed away somewhere and I plan to give her to my daughter if I ever have one.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I feel so deprived! I did not have an american girl doll! lol

    My favorite outfit when I was in middle school was this floral polo shirt with matching skirt white knee highs and those chunky white shoes oh geez lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted Molly...but my family felt that I needed a blonde doll like me.

    ReplyDelete