Thursday, October 14, 2010

I have a blog?

So, I love the idea of blogging and I love to read blogs, but when it comes time to write my own blog, I have no idea what to do! Please bare with me as I try to find my blogging feet and feel free to leave me suggestions of what to write about. For now, I fear you will be forced to read my random ramblings and rants!

I like the idea of updates in various aspects of my life

Marriage

Not much new to report. My husband finally got a haircut today, which is very exciting since he hasn't had one since before our wedding 4 months ago! He has curly hair that looks nice when it has some length to it, but it gets a little wild past a certain point. He's perfectly fine with just ignoring it for months, but I get tired of looking at it and I think it looks better for work when it's shorter.

House

Again, nothing new. We're planning a trip to Ikea in January to pick up a few things for the house and I'm already excited about it. Our one (huge) tree has already lost all its leaves, so hopefully we'll get those moved to the curb for leaf pick up next week. Our city will only pick up our leaves one time, so it's a good thing our tree shed them all at once!

I put up Halloween decorations at the beginning of the month and think they look nice around the house. I noticed today that many of our neighbors have decorated outside their houses. I'm hoping to go to a local farmers' market this weekend to get a pumpkin or two. I haven't carved a pumpkin in several years.

Work

I work retail and we're heading into our insanely busy time of the year. No vacation for the next 2 months and my days will be filled with plenty to do.

In other news, we're having my favorite dinner tonight, fajitas! Maybe I'll post the recipe here later.

Also, I love this sweater and I MUST have it!

source


Finally, I'm thinking of working my way through the 5,000 question survey one question at a time. I've already answered the first question in my first blog post (without even meaning to!) and here's the second...


What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?

  • I love my family and friends and would do just about anything for them.

  • I'm a procrastinator in nearly everything

  • I love argyle, sarcasm, giraffes, penguins, and fun socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment