Sunday, November 14, 2010

Online Shopping Exclusives!

As you know, I love a good bargain. One of my favorite ways to find a good bargain are online sample sales. I belong to numerous sites that offer clothing/accessories/home goods to members at a fraction of the cost and they are often designer goods! I thought I'd share with you today a list of sites that I belong to along with links to sign up yourself. These sites are great sources for holiday gifts, so check them out daily as their sales change!

ideeli - clothing, accessories, cosmetics and travel

HauteLook - clothing, accessories, beauty, travel and home goods They are having an Urban Decay sale tomorrow that I cannot wait to see.

One Kings Lane - home goods

Beyond the Rack - clothing, accessories, home goods and travel They have a great Melissa & Doug sale right now that runs until Tuesday. I love Melissa & Doug toys.

Gilt Groupe - clothing, accessories, home goods, travel, and gifts

Swirl by DailyCandy - clothing and accessories They have a holiday shop full of fun and unique gift ideas.

the Foundary - home goods

The Mini Social - kids' clothing, toys and accessories I can't wait to have kids, so I can buy all the great stuff I see here!

Totsy - kids' clothing, toys, accessories, baby care items, educational materials, maternity items They are also having a Melissa & Doug sale!

Zulily - kids' clothing, toys, accessories, baby and maternity items They always have a lot of seriously cute stuff. It's hard for me to just look right now!

Those are my sites for now! I'll let you know if I discover any new ones and feel free to let me know about your favorites in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment