Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New recipe and a deal!

My boss retired two weeks ago and we had a party for him at work. He loves breakfast pastries and other sweets, so I took the opportunity to try a new recipe. November's new recipe is Muffins that Taste Like Donuts! I won't put the whole recipe here since I got it from Tasty Kitchen and they do a great job of giving you the recipe there. And if you haven't check out Tasty Kitchen before, do so. It's a great site for recipes and it's run by one of my favorite bloggers, The Pioneer Woman.

Sadly, I did not get any pictures of mine, but I assure you they turned out well and were very tasty. They tasted a lot like my local supermarket's donut holes, which I love. I will definitely be making these again.

Now for the deal! If you haven't heard already, Amazon is offering $3 towards mp3 downloads. Just enter the code, GET3MP3S right here. And this week, Amazon is offering 5 albums everyday for just $1.99. They change everyday, so be sure to check them out. They also have tons of FREE mp3s that might interest you. Downloading mp3s from Amazon is super easy and they go right to you iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment