Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Favorite Snack at EPCOT

Remember when I actually blogged? And I started a series on my favorites at Walt Disney World? Let's keep doing that!

Today, I want to tell you about my favorite snack at EPCOT.

While we were on our honeymoon at Walt Disney World, we had 2 separate days at EPCOT. The snack I want to tell you about was so good, we had it both days. I had first discovered it while researching things to check out for our trip. It had rave reviews from many other Disney fans on the message boards.

So what is this amazing treat?

 photo IMG_1969.jpg
Please excuse my husband's face. He's incapable of taking a normal picture.
Kaki Gori!

Located in the Japanese pavilion, it's shaved ice and fruit flavored syrup. But this is way better than just any old snow cone. It is shaved much finer and is very smooth. It's the perfect treat for a hot day.

You get your choice of syrup flavor or if you can't choose, you can get a rainbow. I prefer the cherry flavor while my husband enjoyed the tangerine.

We enjoyed it so much, it's a new tradition for us. We'll be heading to the Kaki Gori stand again on our next trip to EPCOT.

What's your favorite EPCOT snack?

  photo blogsig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment