Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Social - Fall



What is your favorite part of Fall? 

My favorite part of fall is Halloween and Thanksgiving. I'm always up for a food related holiday.

Do you have anything special planned for Fall?

Just a lot of working now that school is back in session. 

What is Fall like in your area? 

Weather in Indiana is always unpredictable. It cooled off last week, but now we're back to 80 degrees. The leaves change color and the trees look beautiful. We have lots of pumpkin farms and apple orchards in addition to corn mazes.

Corn Maze!
Pumpkins!
What is your favorite Football team to cheer for(college or professional)? 

I've been a pretty big Colts fan ever since college. It's not unusual to find me yelling at my TV on Sundays during the fall. Why the Colts? Well, I live in Indiana, so they're the home team. Plus, we had an amazing team when I started following them and ended up going to two Super Bowls.  I also have to cheer for the Broncos since they've got Peyton now.

I also like to cheer for whichever team is playing Notre Dame. (I know, I'm a terrible Catholic.)

Do you decorate for Fall? Show us pics!!!

I decorate for fall. I especially decorate for Halloween. I'd share pics, but I refuse to decorate until it's actually fall and that's not until Tuesday.


 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your Notre Dame comment made me LOL! I was in Indiana one time right before Christmas and it was the coldest place I've ever been. BRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for actually waiting for fall to decorate! Lol. Going into stores always makes me forget what holiday is next. I've never been to an apple orchard but it looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked the 10 forecast and we have an 80 degree day coming. Seriously? In September in Minnesota? Boooo! Also, thank you for waiting until it's actually the correct season to decorate for it. I guess you can take down your Easter stuff now ;-)

    ReplyDelete