Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First up, something fun for Doctor Who fans.
Source: etsy.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Fans of the 10th Doctor will remember the Doctor's famous Timey Wimey Detector from the episode "Blink." (A.k.a. The scariest/creepiest episode of Doctor Who ever. Seriously, I screamed when I watched it & I refuse to watch it ever again.) Anyway, I found this necklace on Etsy and I just love it. It's a subtle, classy nod to my favorite show.

Next, a recipe I'm dying to try!

Soft pretzel bites!  M and I love soft pretzels and these look a bit easier to make than actual pretzels.

Next, it's time for a cute picture to make you smile!
Source: zooborns.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Seriously, how cute is this baby rhino? I found the website Zoo Borns the other day and now I check it everyday to say "awww." Baby animals can make any day better.

And bonus pin this week!
Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I found this dress this morning and I can't stop looking at it.  I love it! (Although, I'd love to see it in some other colors...maybe a nice pink?) Really considering this one for my brother's wedding now.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment