Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.


This recipe for Crunchy Garlic Chicken by Jamie Oliver looks yummy and easy. I may have to try this with the chicken breasts we have in the freezer.


Pottery Barn Kids now has a variety of Eric Carle items. I think I need all of this for my future kids. I am loving the idea of an Eric Carle inspired nursery right now.

Source: aoisos.com via Jenn on Pinterest

I have a thing for cute coats. Living in Indiana, I need them for the winter, but I certainly don't need as many as I want. This coat is so cute with the ruffles and the skirted bottom. It reminds me of a feminine version of the coat Sherlock wears on the BBC show "Sherlock."

Here's his version:
Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Hello, Benedict Cumberbatch!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment