Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Party Pictures

After all the family pictures were done, it was time to take some pictures with our bridal party. We did take a few in the church after family pictures, but we then moved to outside the church. As I mentioned before, our church is on an intersection near the downtown of our city. As we were taking these pictures, we got many honks and people yelling congratulations to us. It was pretty fun to get that kind of attention.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our photographer, Amanda Fales, loves to do shoe shots so I got to show off my something blue and of course we argyle socks!

Photobucket

 The guys had to show off their socks again. This picture makes me wish we had all the guys wear suspenders. Best Man A and Groomsman M1 chose to wear those on their own and I think it looks pretty sharp.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After taking these pictures, we headed to a neighboring city where our reception was to be held. The downtown there is full of historic buildings and I thought it would be a great spot to take some more pictures.

Photobucket

We started out outside a local candy shop that also has a lunch counter. I love their retro sign in the alley. (And I love Coke!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took a little walk across the street. This is one of my favorite pictures. Our reception building is the one on the right. (Also notice that the light is green and yes there was some traffic coming down the street!)

Photobucket

We headed over to the county courthouse to take some pictures. I just love how historic this downtown area is and the courthouse is no exception.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture of M and the guys because it's pretty clear they're laughing about something they all find amusing. Get these 4 together and you're in for a humorous time probably full of insults and mockery. Can you tell they're family?

When we were done taking these pictures, we sent the bridal party off to the cocktail hour at the reception and we stayed out in the humidity to keep taking pictures. It was hot and miserable, but oh so worth it as I'll show you next week!

All photos by Amanda Fales Photography.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment