Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vera Bradley Fall Sale

Remember when I gave you a sneak peek at the Vera Bradley winter 2011 patterns? Back then, I made some predictions about which colors would be retiring in order to make room for the new colors. And today is the day that Vera Bradley officially announced which colors were retiring.

Was I right? Yes! My detective work was correct and I accurately predicted the 4 colors that would be retiring.

Here they are:

Slate Blooms
Barcelona
Twirly Birds Navy
Hello Dahlia
To celebrate the end of summer, Vera Bradley is having a special sale on these patterns. 20% off Slate Blooms, Hello Dahlia!, Barcelona and Twirly Birds Navy at verabradley.com! Plus, they are also having a special deal on shipping! $5.95 Ground Shipping on all orders at verabradley.com! Now through September 18, 2011.

My mom likes Slate Blooms and her birthday is coming up, so I'll be checking out this sale for gift ideas. Plus, I've always liked Hello Dahlia, but never gotten anything in that pattern. I think this sale is the perfect excuse to buy something!

The new Winter patterns will be arriving on September 22nd!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment