Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

Since today is my husband's 30th birthday, I'm sharing with you some things I've pinned with him in mind.


My husband loves artichokes, so I pinned this recipe for artichokes in the crockpot. I can't stand them, so this might be an easy thing for him to try.

Source: None via Jenn on Pinterest

Even though we have 2 cats, my husband wants a dog and he's wanted a corgi for a long time. I can't resist their short little legs!


My husband is a history buff, so I pinned this to show him because I knew he'd get a kick out of it. He loves it and the others in the series.

Happy Birthday Matt!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment