Monday, September 12, 2011

Vera Bradley Winter 2011 is Coming!

The new Vera Bradley patterns for Winter 2011 will be released next week on September 22. And already, Vera Bradley is giving us some sneak peeks at the new stuff!

First, the Vera Bradley blog, Inside Stitch has a video previewing the new patterns.



They also have some new desktop patterns inspired by the new patterns.

The blog will also be featuring the new patterns this week, so check back here for more info!

Next, the Vera Bradley website has the new styles that will be released already on the site. They are of course, unavailable to purchase just yet, but it's great to see what we can expect. I've already got my eye on a few things.


Every winter, I say that I'm going to get a headband to keep my ears warm, but I never do. Looks like this winter, I may finally get one!


Finally, a holiday card that combines my love of penguins with my love of Vera Bradley! I may have to get these to send to my fellow Vera Bradley loving friends.

Next, Vera Bradley posted a picture on their Facebook page today with a preview of the new patterns.

I spy Rhythm & Blues and Suzani!

Want to see even more? The new catalog is available to view online! Check it out! I can't wait to get it in my mailbox so I can drool over it and circle a few things and leave it somewhere for my husband to see. Hey, Christmas and my birthday are coming!

My husband and I will be on the road to D.C next Thursday when the new patterns are released, so I won't be able to check them out at my favorite local retailer, but I'm sure I'll be able to find a Vera Bradley store or retailer sometime during our vacation. Plus, we plan on hitting up some outlets on our way back and there's a Vera Bradley Outlet store! Can't wait to see what I find there!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment