Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Staples

It's finally Fall! And today the weather actually feels like Fall. Sadly, I don't think it's going to last past the weekend. But while the weather is cooler, I'm starting to think about my fall wardrobe. I love dressing for fall weather in the Midwest.

Here's a look at what I consider my essentials for Fall...

Fall Staples


I love to wear sweaters and cardigans layered with colorful camis to work. I already bought that striped sweater while outlet shopping earlier this month. Hoodies are my go-to weekend uniform all autumn long. I'm also itching to break out my boots. This might finally be the year I buy some tall boots. And of course, I have to have my Vera Bradley. This is the first year I've had a different purse to switch to with the season change.

What are your fall wardrobe staples?
 
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment