Friday, September 28, 2012

Farewell Ponds


Tomorrow, two of my favorite people in the world are going away. Where? I have no idea. How? Who knows? All I know is that they're going to be gone and I'll probably never see them again. Just thinking about it depresses me. Did I mention that these two are also fictional characters?

Tomorrow is the last episode of Doctor Who for current companions, Amy & Rory. It makes me sad that we'll have to say good-bye. I've loved these two crazy kids since they appeared on my television screen 2 years ago. I've watched them on all their crazy adventures, I've seen them get married, and I've even seen them both die a few times. (It's complicated.)

But tomorrow, I have no idea what's in store for them. I know it involves the one Doctor Who thing that scares me the most, The Weeping Angels. And frankly, no good can possibly come of that.

So, tomorrow night, I'll sit down for one last adventure with the Ponds. I'll keep my tissues nearby and peek through my fingers every time one of those creepy angels appears. And I'll say farewell to my favorite companions.

Just don't be surprised if you find me in the fetal position later muttering about angels and crying uncontrollably.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment