Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's OK Thursday

I know. I've been a bad blogger lately. I feel bad for abandoning you all, but I guess life just got away from me. To make it up to you, here's an actual post!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

To take a break from blogging every now and then.

To use blog memes to post when you can't think of an original idea.

To stress over finding the perfect address labels and stamps for baby shower invitations even if nobody will notice them.

To run into Target for just a couple things and spend over an hour in the store.

To buy your husband a generic grocery store cake for his birthday because he loves the frosting.

To relive your childhood and watch Dinosaurs on Netflix Instant Watch every night.

To scour the library's DVD every week trying to find The Muppets and then rejoice when you finally score it.

To fall in love with the new Vera Bradley pattern, Ribbons, even if you only buy things at the Outlet Sale.

To obsess over the Duchess of Cambridge's wardrobe on her tour in Asia.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about Target! I always get stuck in there and always spend more money than I intended to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinosaurs? I LOVED that show!!! Awesome!

    And I love VB too but I only buy her stuff when it's on sale or at the outlet. Gotta save money somehow.

    I love frosting too.. on most cakes. I have my own little bakery but thankfully I don't have a sweet tooth. ;)

    Hopping over from Amber's linkup!

    xo
    SEL
    Growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete