Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social 
Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?

How the Grinch Stole Christmas - the animated one, of course! 

Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?

I don't, but I'd like to volunteer with kids. In high school and during my retail job, I liked buying toys for underprivileged kids and helping out with parties for them.

Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?

The one I remember the best was my American Girl doll.

What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?

I remember really wanting a phone for my room and then later, a TV.

Item you begged for the most and never got? 

 I'm sure there were toys when I was younger that I wanted and didn't get, but I really don't remember anything. I got plenty of wonderful things throughout the years and always appreciated what I did get.

What do you do on Christmas Eve? 

We do Christmas with my husband's family on Christmas Eve. Usually we get together for dinner and fun and then attend "midnight" mass (which is actually at 11:00)

Sorry that I didn't blog much last week. I had a very busy week since I worked every day. There is something going around the schools and causing a lot of the kids to be sick and I got some of it in the middle of the week, plus I had some TMJ problems again along with some other dental pain. So, I basically worked and then came home slept until it was time to go back to work all week. Hopefully this week will be better.

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love your argyle blog! I'm your newest follower and was hoping that you'd pop on by and follow me back! ;-)

    xozo-
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete