Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social - Getting Deep

Sunday Social

What is your ideal way to relax?

On the couch with my husband, watching TV or a movie while we both putter around on our laptops. Lately I've been addicted to playing Civ IV in the evenings.

Where is your favorite place to be?

At home with my husband for relaxing. For fun, Disney World! It's my happy place.

 photo IMG_2602boost.jpg


Who do you consider your biggest role model? 


My mom and grandma who are both strong independent women. As for celebrities, it's definitely the Duchess of Cambridge. She's such a great model for being a true lady and I just love her style.

What does your life look like in 3 years? 

First child is a toddler, and baby #2 is either on the way or being planned. Probably looking into getting a bigger house. Hopefully both of us have better jobs. Hopefully I'm a full time teacher again with my own classroom. I'd love to be teaching at the school connected with our church.

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? 

My only true regret? Not getting a Florida resident annual pass to Walt Disney World while I lived in Tampa. I could have been spending my weekends in my happy place and then maybe the stress of my job wouldn't have made me quite so miserable.

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?

 Can I pull a Benedict Cumberbatch and say, "I wish I could say children."

No seriously, I'll say graduating from the college I wanted to attend since the second grade in four years with honors. I worked my butt off for that, I'm going to be proud of that for my life.

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. With you on the kids wish in three years time. My fingers are crossed that both our wishes come true. :)

    ReplyDelete