Monday, August 12, 2013

Week in Review


Last week was the last full week of summer vacation. School starts this Wednesday and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll hear from my scheduler before the week is over even if it's only to schedule some things in advance.

Wednesday was my grandma's birthday, so my mom and I took her out for lunch and some shopping. I baked up some of her favorite cookies for the occasion - white chocolate macadamia nut.






Other than that excitement, it was mostly a quiet week at home. I did get out for some essential shopping, just the grocery store and Target. Going to Target once a week is definitely essential.

We finally watched Argo thanks to the library DVD collection. It was really good. Even though I knew how it ended (thanks Wikipedia), I was still on the edge of my seat and biting my nails. I even kept yelling at the TV.

How was your week?


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment