Monday, August 26, 2013

Week in Review


 Last week was a pretty normal and quiet week around here.

On Tuesday, I went over to my mom's to help her wash her downstairs windows. It's a two person job because she was taking the screens and storm windows out. We also went out to lunch and then washed my car. Thanks to her OCD, my car is now so clean inside it, you probably could perform surgery in there.

The highlight of my week was that I finally got back to work. I ended up teaching kindergarten on Thursday and Friday. It was great to be back to work and earning some money. 

And that was my excitement for the week. I stayed home all weekend and attempted to do things around the house while being distracted by the Internet and my library books.

How was your week?

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some teaching done! Are you subbing right now? My car could need some cleaning as well, but procrastination rules right now..

    ReplyDelete