Monday, September 23, 2013

Week in Review



What a busy week!

 I managed to work every day last week. Which was tiring due to the every changing schedule, but the classes were all mostly fine and I know my paycheck is going to be nice.

I'm hoping to get lots more days scheduled in the next month so I can save up some money for our trip to Minnesota. I've already got my eye on a few things at Ikea.

Not only did I work every day, I also managed to get to every school I work at in the district and almost had every grade. I only missed out on doing kindergarten last week. Instead, I had second grade twice. And since second grade is my favorite, I'm just fine with that!

My mom's birthday was last week, so on Saturday, I took her out to dinner. We did our traditional Red Lobster dinner so that she could enjoy their Endless Shrimp special. I managed to eat way too many off those Cheddar Bay Biscuits, but I couldn't resist!

On Sunday, I finally remembered that I wanted to wash some of my Vera Bradley bags, so I did a couple loads of purses. I'm not sure they actually look any cleaner though. I'll be able to tell better when they are dry, I think.

I also watched the Emmy's on Sunday night. I really only watched because Neil Patrick Harris was hosting. Benedict Cumberbatch was nominated, but he didn't attend and I knew he wasn't going to win. I thought the show was pretty boring this year. And there weren't very many dresses that I liked.

How was your week?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment