Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social


What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day? 

I like to watch shows on Netflix or Amazon, read, and spend time on the Internet

What is your TV guilty pleasure?

Gossip Girl! I didn't watch it when it was on TV, so I've been watching it on Netflix. I'm way more attached to that show than I really should be for someone my age.

What is your favorite road trip music?

Anything my husband and I can actually agree on. On our trip to Minnesota this past fall, we just searched for stations that were playing songs we liked and stuck with them until they played a song we hated or we lost the station.

What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around? 

I like romance novels and mysteries. 

What is your favorite snack?

This really depends on what I'm craving and what time of day it is. In the afternoon, I tend to like cheese and crackers. In the evening, I like ice cream or popcorn. 

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Romance yes please!
    I love any good book with a good romance..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers!! Plus I love Amazon Prime, I am catching up on so many shows I didn't watch at the beginning of them and rarely jump into a show mid stride.

    ReplyDelete