Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Social - Pet Peeves


What is your biggest driving pet peeve? 

General inability to use common sense - no turn signals, not going the speed limit or excessive speeding, etc.

What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? 

I really hate when people don't link directly to the post in link-ups. If your blog doesn't open to the right post, I'm closing the window and not bothering to read. I also hate when people link up and don't even do the link up post.

Also, word verification drives me nuts. If I actually take the time to write a comment and then have to fight the word verification, I think twice about leaving the comment. In fact, many times when I see the captcha pop up, I just close the window and forget leaving the comment. I know a lot of people say they do it because of spam comments, but I get a lot of hits every day (thanks to Vera Bradley stuff) and I've only ever gotten like 2 spam comments. And since I'm notified when I get new comments, I saw them right away and deleted them. I just like to make it as easy as possible for people to interact with me on the blog.

What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?

Rudeness - especially poor customer service or people treating retail workers and servers poorly.

What is your biggest general pet peeve?

 I have several and they change often, but at the moment? Moms who complain about being moms and healthy pregnant women who whine about being pregnant. I wish I had your problems. 

Also, neighbors that can't keep their drama in their own house and have yelling fights in the street. Seriously?

What is your most irrational fear? 

Bees - I've been stung twice, but I'm afraid that I'll be allergic the next time and my throat will swell up.

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your two general pet peeves are two of my biggest pet peeves as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I could have written this word for word! Our neighbor was yelling from the street to her husband about not bringing women to their apartment because she could show up at any time! what the heck lol TMI

    I click out of blogs that link to the wrong post OR that have a million and one things BEFORE the actual post I am looking for.

    I wish I had those complainers problems too! Another pet peeve is when said mothers post about how incomplete life is without kids and they would have no reason to live! Wow thaaaanks haha I am doin just fine.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with rudeness. Some people hate their jobs or life and REALLY want to show it... I don't have time to deal with those people! Haha -Stopping by from Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete