Sunday, July 5, 2015

Answer Me This - 4th of July Edition




1. How did you celebrate the 4th of July? (Or, for you international types . . . Do anything fun this weekend?) 

On the actual 4th of July, we didn't do much. We stayed home and were anti-social. I made ribs in the crock pot and we watched the neighbors' fireworks through the window while trying to convince the cat that the world wasn't ending.

Today, we are having my in-laws over for a cookout.

2. Do you sunburn easily? 

Yes, but only above the waist. It takes forever for my legs to even get a tan. Although, I did once burn my legs while sitting on the Florida beach and then the next day I had to wear pantyhose for job interviews. That was torture!

3. Hot dogs. Yay or nay?

 Yay, but I would prefer a cheeseburger.

4. Have you ever personally set off fireworks?

 I am terrified of amateur fireworks, so I've only done sparklers.

5. Have you ever jumped off the high dive? 

No. I always have to work up the courage to even jump off a regular diving board, so there was no way I was going near the high dive. It was one of the bouncy ones, so it was extra scary.

6. Do you do anything weird in your sleep?

Oh boy, I do all kinds of things in my sleep. I apparently have conversations with my husband before he goes to work, but I never remember even waking up. He swears I was awake, but I'm not! I've gotten up and used the bathroom in my sleep. And several times, I've woken up wearing things that were hanging in my closet when I went to sleep. Apparently, I got cold!


  photo blogsig.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh, pantyhose after a sunburn...ouch! It reminds me of one summer weekend when I foolishly got burnt at a water park and then had to turn around at 5 the next morning and hit the ice for practice. Besides my tights killing me, the cold certainly didn't help the usual sunburn-chills factor. My coach had no sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm another only sparkler using non-diver here, lol. And my husband has conversations with me while I'm sleeping that I don't remember too! haha.

    ReplyDelete