Friday, March 4, 2011

Coming Soon!

I've been brainstorming some ideas for blog topics that aren't Pinterest or Wedding and here's what I've come up with so far.
  • How I grocery shop - a look at how I plan my shopping trips to make the best of sales and coupons as well as how I attempt to make a weekly meal plan.
  • My hair - I've been growing my hair out for 3 years now. A look at how it's changed over the years and my plans to donate it.
  • New recipes I've tried - I've got a folder full of bookmarked recipes I want to try.
  • Vera Bradley - I love Vera Bradley products and in April, I'll be attending the annual Vera Bradley Outlet Sale. I'll be sure to document my experience there.
  • Chicago - M and I are planning on taking a trip to Chicago for our first anniversary in June. I'll share with you my planning and of course, the final product of that planning.
  • Washington D.C. - M and I are planning a vacation to D.C. this fall. I've got lots of planning to do!
  • Dream trip. I've been inspired by Morgan (a.k.a Mrs. Cola) at The Handcrafted Life. She posted about her plans for her dream trip to South Africa. It was amazing! I would love to do a series on my dream trip to Europe featuring London, Paris, Venice and Rome.
What do you think? Are there any topics you'd like me to cover? Please leave suggestions in the comments.
    Photobucket

    No comments:

    Post a Comment