Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.

This week we're going to have some amazing weather and it's starting to feel like spring, so I thought I'd share some of my pins that make me think Spring!


What says spring better than green grass and pretty daisies? I really need to work on my cupcake icing skills, but I would love to attempt this someday.

Source: polyvore.com via Jenn on Pinterest

One of my favorite things about spring is being able to go out in a hoodie and not wear a coat. This outfit would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. And that Vera Bradley Island Blooms handbag reminds me of my other favorite thing about spring, the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale! I can't wait to go this year and get my new purse for the year.


And of course, spring means flowers! I already have some spring flowers blooming in our yard. Hopefully my peony bushes will come back this year and maybe I'll get a bloom or two.



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment