Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my top finds from the previous week.


I love lemon desserts and every time I go to Starbucks, I eye the Lemon Pound Cake, but I never give in. This recipe looks delicious and I could enjoy it in my own home instead of with the hipsters at the local Starbucks.


If you follow the Argyle Love Facebook page, you saw that I posted some codes for free 8x10s from Walgreens last week. I used the codes to have some subway art that I found on Pinterest printed. I didn't find this one until after I used the codes, but it's a great one for spring.
I also love the Ball jar with the spring blossoms. I may have to find some silk ones for our living room.


If you've been following my Pinterest Sunday series, you know that I love the idea of using Ikea spice racks as bookcases in the nursery. I never thought of using them elsewhere in the house. My bathroom doesn't have much counter space, so this would be a great solution. Now I need to get even more spice racks whenever we make the road trip to Ikea!



If you're on Pinterest, leave a link in the comments and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment