Friday, October 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday - Lasts


Things have been a little light around here this week because I'm throwing a baby shower for my best friend Tricia tomorrow. I am a champion procrastinator, so I've been working on a lot of little things all week. I actually took today off from work (seriously, they called me this morning last minute) to finish everything up. I'm paranoid that I'm going to forget something, but I'm sure the shower will be wonderful. I'll try to share pictures and stuff next week.

So please accept this Fill in the Blank Friday post as an apology for ignoring the blog all week.  

The last thing I ate was some Grasshopper cookies last night.  I haven't eaten yet today so I'll probably snack while I make dinner later.

The last time I went to the beach was probably 7 years ago when I lived in Florida. The dunes at Lake Michigan aren't far away, but we never go. And we didn't go to a beach on our Florida honeymoon. Oh wait, I went to Daytona Beach 5 years ago when my brother graduated from college, but it was December, so we just looked at the beach and didn't lay out or anything.

The last place I drove was technically home, but yesterday I went to work and then went to Target and the Dollar Store.

The last song I listened to was What is This Feeling from Wicked. I had Pandora on shuffle while I was in the shower.

The last thing I watched on TV was 30 Rock. The last season is finally on Netflix Instant Watch!

The last time I said "I love you" was probably when my husband got out of bed to go to work this morning. I was still mostly asleep, so I don't remember, but I'm sure I did.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment