Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social - Fall

Sunday Social

This week's Sunday Social is a little different. Instead of questions, it's an open ended topic about fall. I already shared my ideas for some fall fashion staples, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite fall craft & recipe pins.

Source: lh6.ggpht.com via Jenn on Pinterest

These cute yarn candy corns look like an easy craft that even I could do.


The grocery store had samples of their apple spice cake the other day and I'm now determined to make my own. I love spice cake in the fall especially with some cream cheese frosting, but this caramel glaze sounds good too!

Source: dvo.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Aren't these fall leaf cookies cute? Someday, I'm making these!


I may have to make this pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving. It combines two of my favorite desserts, pumpkin pie and cheesecake!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi from Sunday Social!!

    Those leaf cookies are too adorable! I wonder how they mixed the different colors together though!

    Happy Sunday!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather, those leaf cookies are so cool!

    ReplyDelete