Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Social - Halloween

Sunday Social


What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?(pictures??)

I don't have any pictures because they are all at my mom's house, but I had a lot of great costumes growing up. I never had a store bought costume, so the idea that people just buy a costume is weird to me.

I think my favorite costume what when I was a princess. My mom made me a pink dress and I got to wear a sparkly tiara.

If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?

I think I always had the costume I wanted, so I can't think of anything I wanted to be, but didn't get to do.

Favorite costume as an adult?(pictures)

I've really only done 2 costumes as an adult...


Whenever I dressed up for Halloween at work, I did the poodle skirt, so it's my favorite. It's fun to twirl in and everybody always thinks it's great. Can you believe I've had that skirt since the 6th grade? Thank God for elastic waists because I did not have these hips back then!

My other adult costume was to dress in all black with some fancy dark eye makeup and be a glamorous cat burglar. (I think I was channeling Lady Christina de Souza from the Doctor Who special, Planet of the Dead.)

Favorite Halloween Candy?

I've been eating a lot of Carmel Apple Pops since they put the candy out in stores. But, my favorite chocolate candy to get is Kit Kats.

Favorite Halloween Memory?

Probably the first time I was allowed to go Trick or Treating with my friends and not have an adult with us. Independence!

What's your favorite scary movie?

 I don't do scary movies. My favorite Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus.

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete