Friday, October 26, 2012

Life Updates

Just some random life updates for you today.

Our fridge is not cooperating. It's decided that cooling and freezing stuff is not its job anymore and it's only 2 years old. The repairman can't make it out until Monday, so lucky for us, we have a freezer and a mini-fridge in our basement. We caught it in time and were able to get everything moved without losing too much. I'm mourning the loss of my cookies & cream ice cream though.

School is on fall break, so I'm enjoying a 4 day weekend. We took advantage of the nice warm weather yesterday and ran some errands. Now that the weather is back to fall temps, I'm planning on spending some time on the couch watching movies and relaxing.


I made this Old Fashioned Applesauce Spice Cake last week for a girls night with my friends. It was good, but didn't really taste like apples. I'm still on the search for a apple spice cake recipe.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment