Thursday, February 7, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review



Thanks to Influenster, I recently got to try out a new product - Palmolive Fresh Infusions dishwashing liquid. I'm always excited to try out new products even if it means washing some dishes.

The first thing I noticed was that even the bottle was pretty. I tend to leave the bottle of dishwashing liquid on the counter so it's handy and this is a bottle that looks nice in my kitchen.

The second thing I noticed was that the scents weren't your typical dishwashing liquid scents. Palmolive Fresh Infusions come in three scents: Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil. Unfortunately, my box contained 2 Lemon Thyme bottles and no Lime Basil, so I couldn't smell that one. The good news is, the Lemon Thyme smells amazing and it's my favorite, so now I have two bottles! I love the smell of lemons and the Palmolive Fresh Infusions smells like I've just cut open a fresh juicy lemon. No fake scent here!

Of course, the most important thing about dishwashing liquid is how well it does the job. I'm happy to report that Palmolive Fresh Infusions does an excellent job at cleaning dishes no matter how dirty they are. I made my yummy stuffed shells one night and left the pan to soak in the Lemon Thyme Palmolive Fresh Infusion. The baking dish came clean without any scrubbing after its soak!

While I still may not enjoy doing dishes, at least now I can enjoy a great smell and do less scrubbing with Palmolive Fresh Infusions. But don't just take my word for it, check out with other users had to say and read the Influenster Reviews. Ready to try Palmolive Fresh Infusions for yourself? You can find them at Walmart.


 Photobucket
Disclaimer: Influenster provided me with free products to try. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment