Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Today is the very last It's OK Thursday ever, so I thought I better join up one last time!

Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK...

That I had to take the day off work for an appointment, so I turned it into an excuse to have a movie date with my husband.

That I'm counting down the days until school is out. 9 more school days!

That I'm really excited about my summer job even though I don't know much about it yet.

To be excited about going to the flea market on Memorial Day

To feel good about my skills when my students are quieter in the hallways than the classes with their regular teachers.

To eat ice cream every night. Hey, it was 90 degrees the other day...that requires ice cream!

To get really excited when your request for the new Justin Timberlake CD at the library comes through. The librarian was amused at how excited I was to pick it up.

To be too cheap to buy music, so you borrow CDs from the library.

What's OK with you this week?


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment