Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Social - Vacation

Sunday Social

 We've actually already answered these questions and since I haven't taken a vacation since the last time, I fear my answers haven't really changed. But I'll try to think of new ideas, I guess.

What is the best trip you've ever been on? 
Hands down, our honeymoon - 10 days in Florida. We stayed in my favorite hotel, The Animal Kingdom Lodge, had tons of fun at Walt Disney World, started some new traditions, and even got to touch a penguin. If you want to know more about our honeymoon, there are links to those posts under the Our Wedding tab.

 photo IMG_2791.jpg

What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip? 

A weekend isn't much time for a trip, so I'd probably do a weekend in Chicago since we can take the train over and it's between my best friend and me. Chicago has lots to do and I'm sure we'd all find something we enjoy doing.

 photo IMG_3275.jpg

What is your best idea for a couples trip?

We most frequently go to Chicago since it's so easy for us to get there and we love going to the museums. But honestly, just being able to go anywhere with my husband is good thing.

What is the best vacation on the cheap? 

 Washington D.C. All of the attractions we visited were free. We got a great deal on a hotel through Priceline and saved (some) money by eating in the suburbs. I'd love to go back because there's so much we didn't do yet.

 photo IMG_3639edit.jpg

What is the place you most want to visit?

I really want to do a cruise to Alaska for our 5 year anniversary in a few years.

I'm also really desperate to get to London.


 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. London and Alaska! It's like you read my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Disney!! & I heard DC is great! I think I may want to visit! :)

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousins just returned from Alaska. The photos were amazing and I know it would be a fabulous trip. I have only been to Chicago once and I fell in love with the city.
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. DC is great. We lived an hour from DC for five years and visited many times. Favorite place to eat? Pot Belly's is good, even if it is a big chain.
    Visiting From Sunday Social Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disney sounds like a fun honeymoon! I also loved DC and loved your tip on eating in the suburbs!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Suzy @ happy Wife, happy Life

    ReplyDelete