Monday, July 1, 2013

Week in Review


First of all, I have to say: Happy Canada Day!

Last week was our second week of camp. Sadly, we only gained one more camper at our site, so last week was our last week. But we were all able to keep our jobs and move to other sites. I'm not thrilled with the situation, but it's a job.

We took field trips with our campers last week. On Monday, we went bowling which they enjoyed. A few seemed to enjoy the vending machine more than the actual bowling. I swear we feed these kids, but anywhere we take them, they are drawn to the food.

Thursday we went to the city pool, which I've never been to before. I didn't get in the regular pool, but did wade a few times into the zero-entry "baby" pool.

On Friday, all the camp sites went to the zoo. Since we only had six kids, I was asked to help out one of the other sites and ended up with a group of 10-12 year old girls. We had questions to answer as we viewed the animals.

I had a nice, relaxing weekend at home. I did venture out for a haircut Saturday morning and then we hit up an estate sale. I managed to snag an old color-by-number book from the 60's for only $1.50. I blame hanging out with the kids this summer for my sudden urge to color and perhaps try some watercolors.



How was your week?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment