Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Social - Movies

Sunday Social

What is your favorite movie of all time? 

Oh man, I could never pick just one! I love a variety of movies and it just depends on what I'm in the mood for.
My go-to favorites are:

Pride & Prejudice!

The Princess Bride
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tangled


What is your favorite movie quote? 

Again, I could never pick just one. See those movies I picked in question #1? They all have really great lines that I love.

What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in? 

 When I was in college, we watched Dirty Dancing and Bring It On a lot.

What is the best breakup movie?

I'm going to go with Legally Blonde or French Kiss.

Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life? 

Jennifer Lawrence

Not that I think she looks like me, but I just love her and she'd be great at doing all the scenes where I do something awkward. Which would be like 95% of the movie.

See? We're practically the same person!

Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?

Kristin Davis - She wears a lot of dresses that I wouldn't mind finding in my closet.
 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Tangled! That`s one of my favorites, too.
    Jennifer Lawrence is a great choice, I think she could play ANY female amazingly! Haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO love tangled. Such a refreshing change from the usual "please help me" Disney characters. The 5-year old might even get lucky this yule and find a Rapunzel-barbie under the tree ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only picked one movie-it was hard! So many people picked Jennifer Lawrence!
    Jennifer @ Mom's Got Mail

    ReplyDelete