Monday, January 20, 2014

Week in Review



I'm trying a new format for this week's Week in Review post. Please bare with me as I get bored with things and have to change things up every now and then.

Work

School was back to normal after our previous snow-filled week. I managed to work 4 out of 5 days. One and half of those days were with the sweetest kindergarten class at my usual school. They are one of my favorite classes this year.

Wednesday was with my usual 3rd and 4th graders which I requested when I was scheduled. It's nice to be able to do that every once in awhile.

Home

I stuck to my goal of doing laundry on the weekends in order to stay caught up and I'm feeling pretty good about sticking to that goal. We also managed to finally take down the Christmas tree. Now, there's a huge empty space in my living room that I swear wasn't there before.

Life

My biggest exited of the week was going shoe shopping on Saturday. I finally got desperate for a new pair of shoes for work. I hit up DSW praying that I could find something that would work for a good price. I ended up finding the perfect pair of shoes on the clearance rack for half off and I had a birthday coupon. I scored a pair of $70 shoes for only $25. Now I just hope they stay comfortable and I actually like wearing them.

How was your week?
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment