Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social - New Year



Sunday Social 
 
Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year? 

I really want to cut back on the sweets and pop and eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more water. It's always hard to do this at the beginning of the year since there's leftover Christmas sweets and then birthday cake, but I'm trying hard.

Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays? 

I am the worst person to ask for workout tips. I'm the girl that thinks she's going to start working out, does it a couple times and then finds an excuse to stop. My goal is to get back into doing any physical activity and then stick with it by motivating myself with the end result and smaller goals along the way. I like doing Just Dance on the Wii and the 30 Day Shred. (Well, I don't really enjoy the 30 Day Shred, but I do it once in awhile.)

Favorite thing you did over the Holidays? 

Just spending time with family and resting up on my two weeks off. I'm finally feeling healthy again after those terrible illnesses I had over break. Just in time to go back and get something else from the munchkins!

What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013? 

Get pregnant. This is my year, I can feel it!

Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why

I've got nothing. This year is just beginning...I have no idea what will happen, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. happy new year! i hope this is your pregnancy year too! the adding more of fruits and veggies and all those vitamins and nutrients should help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year! Wishing you a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so trying to cut back on those sweets too! I am going to try to go a week with eating just veggies and meat..i wonder how that is going to go!
    Loved reading your answers!

    xo
    Christina
    www.christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete