Monday, April 14, 2014

Week in Review


Work

Last week was Spring Break, so I was off all week. It was great to have a break from work. My scheduler did call twice to give me jobs and now I'm booked solid for the next two weeks.

Life

I had big plans for Spring Break. I was going to start spring cleaning. It didn't really happen. Oh well.


Thursday, I took my annual trip to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale, which you can read about here.

Since Trish was down from Minnesota, we got together with some friends on Saturday. It was a good day of food and playing with babies. I baked snickerdoodle cupcakes and they were amazing!


On Sunday, I decided to do something productive and washed all the outside windows that I could reach. Now, I can't wait to do the rest of the windows, so we can have clear views again. We had nice spring weather, so we had the windows open. Too bad it will be down to the 30s again this week!

 How was your week?

 Photobucket

1 comment: