Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First up, my obsession with owls is still going strong!

I love this little owl bank.  I really want to get him to store all the pennies I'm saving up.  One of these days, I'm taking them to a Coinstar machine for a gift card!

Next up, something for the Doctor Who fans!
Source: nerdist.com via Jenn on Pinterest

How cool are these Doctor Who nesting dolls? My husband was amazed that every Doctor was there.

Last, I want this dress so very badly!
Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

 It also comes in purple and green and I have a hard time deciding which color I like best. If I ever decide on a color, I could wear this dress to my brother's wedding this year.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment