Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

This week, I thought I share with you a few things that I've pinned and actually plan to do. I tend to pin a lot of things like dresses or cakes that I will never actually wear or make simply because I think they are pretty and/or cute. But, I also try to pin things that I really do want to make or try.

One example is my Hair Inspiration board. I've been pinning short hairstyles for months now, but I think I've finally found a haircut I really want.


Great length and my bangs will work perfectly with this.

I also have a board called For the Home where I try to pin things that I want for our home, decorating ideas, and DIY projects.


I love this idea of using an old spice rack to hold nail polish. I'll be keeping my eye out at estate sales and garage sales for one of these for my nail polish collection.


I love these hearts made from maps. I'd love to do them for where we met, where we got married, and where we honeymooned. Our met and married would be different parts of the same county, but I think they'd still look different. Or we could do one for where our first house is. I've just got to get my hands on some maps!

Source: tumblr.com via Jenn on Pinterest

How cool is this idea? Get a clear phone case and then use scrapbook paper to customize it. You could change it out whenever you felt like it! I must find a clear case for my phone and then I am totally doing this!

My Yummy board is full of recipes, most of which I think I might actually try sometime.

Source: jamhands.net via Jenn on Pinterest

How delicious do these cheesy garlic sticks look? I love to get them from Papa John's, but this looks like a great way to make them at home. Now if only I could find a recipe for garlic butter that actually tasted like Papa John's.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment