Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Hair Inspiration

My baby brother is getting married on Saturday! And since I have to look nice for photos and I'm hopeless with my hair, I've booked an appointment to have my stylist do my hair for me that morning.

I've decided that I want an up-do because I've never had one and this may be my last chance since I'll be chopping my hair off soon.

So you know, I had to gather inspiration my favorite way...Pinterest!


I first pinned this style 7 months ago. I like the idea of a low up-do perhaps something not too sleek as the wedding is outside and I'm sure it will be humid.


I love this style spotted in a photo by Jenna Cole. I've been obsessed with braids lately and this is a cute one.

Source: tumblr.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Love this lose bun style.


This loose style may work well with humidity.


Another curly bun.


I like the braid at the top of this one.


This one is amazing, but I'm not sure I have enough hair to pull it off!


Love this side swept bun

Source: google.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Carrie Underwood often has great hair styles and I love the volume she gets at the top.


Love the volume on this sleek style.

As you can see, I have lots of inspiration to choose from. Now if only I could make up my mind! I plan to show these pictures to my stylist and let her do whatever she comes up with. She did my hair and my bridesmaids' hair on my wedding day, so I know she can come up with some great ideas. None of my girls knew what they wanted, so they let her run with it and I loved all their styles. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for me!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment