Saturday, June 7, 2014

Answer Me This


catholicallyear.com


Do you have a land line?

We don't. We got rid of it a couple years ago because the only phone calls we got were telemarketers even though we're on the Do Not Call List.  I'm not paying for people to call and bug me.

What is your least favorite food?

 I cannot stand peas. (I'm a terribly picky eater, so this list could be much longer, but peas are definitely one of my least favorites. Absolutely will not eat.)

What's on your summer reading list?

Whatever I can find at the library. I've got lots of requests in for new books that are coming out over the next few months. I'm caught up on nearly all the various series of books I've started, so I'm in limbo waiting for new books and trying to find new a series or two to start.

Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it?

My mother-in-law frequently asks me for help for Facebook, if that counts.

What's the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?

I haven't had a kid yet, so I can't really think of anything.

How do you feel about massages?

I've never had one. They sound great, but I'm a little weird about strangers touching me. My oldest niece does give the world's best foot rubs though! And I just remembered that my stylist gives the most amazing scalp massages when she's shampooing me. But since she's been doing my hair for nearly 10 years, she's not exactly a stranger.

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on massages. I've never had one and the idea of one sounds great but I'm a bit iffy on people touching me (people I don't know...lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I hate peas. I think it stems from them being so mushy or that they were my brothers favorite.

    ReplyDelete