Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Social

I liked this week's questions, so I'm linking up for Sunday Social again.



What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?

I majored in Elementary Education. Once I started college, I never changed majors, but right before I applied I changed from Social Studies Education to Elementary Education.

I did change my concentration (basically a minor for the elementary education majors) during college. I started with French and switched to State and World Connections (aka Social Studies.)

What is the best purchase you’ve made lately?

This shirt from Kohl's:



I ordered it online without seeing it in store, which is always a gamble, but this one paid off. I really love how comfortable this shirt is. I've declared it my new Saturday shirt. It's comfy and looks good for running errands. 

What is something silly we don’t know about you?

I love to sing in the car. My favorite thing to sing is musicals.

What is your favorite Holiday? 

 Christmas!

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

 I usually hit snooze a couple times and then stumble for the bathroom.



 Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love to sing in the car, too. People always say they saw and honked at me but I ignored them. My answer to this is because I was obviously in the middle of one of my famous car concerts. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt! I hardly ever order clothes online because you just never know how it will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave holiday is christmas as well. Plus my birthday is the first week in December so that's a plus too.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/06/sunday-social.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snoooze + Bathroom is my morning routine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love singing in the car too!

    ReplyDelete