Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Today is my birthday!  In addition to the cards I've received in the mail and the Facebook messages on my wall, I've also been receiving some birthday wishes in my e-mail.  Today I'm going to share with you what you can get just by signing up for e-mails and birthday clubs from your favorite companies.

Sephora - Sign up with Sephora's free Beauty Insider program and not only will you earn points with every purchase and access to exclusive products, but you'll also receive a birthday gift every year.  This year it is Philosophy's Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath in Vanilla Birthday Cake.  It's a  generous sample size, but I can't wait to go get mine!

Gordman's - Gordman's frequently e-mails me coupons to use in their store and for my birthday, they've sent me a coupon for $5 off my next purchase of $30 or more.

Skechers - Skechers are pretty much the only shoes I wear.  As a member of their free VIP club, you get free shipping on all orders.  For my birthday, they sent me a 15% off coupon to use online or in store.  I'm printing this one since I have plans to go outlet shopping next week and a trip to the Skechers store is mandatory at the outlet mall!

IHOP - A free Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity (or menu item of equal or lesser value.) We love IHOP, so we'll have to take advantage of this one!

Texas Roadhouse - This is my restaurant of choice for my birthday meal with my husband.  Free appetizer or sidekick of ribs. Sadly, we probably won't be taking advantage of this one as we don't like any of their appetizers and I don't want a sidekick of ribs with the steak I plan on getting.

TGI Friday's - Free dessert with the purchase of any entree.  I LOVE the vanilla bean cheesecake at Friday's, but they are kind of obnoxious with the birthday announcing, so not sure that I want to use this one!

Applebee's - Free Dessert Shooter  Another restaurant that's a bit obnoxious with the birthday singing.  Plus, I'm pretty much boycotting them since they changed their chicken fingers.

Dairy Queen - By being a member of their Blizzard Fan Club, I often get coupons for free Blizzards and my birthday is no exception.  I can get a free Blizzard as long as I purchase another Blizzard.  (Kind of lame especially since my husband doesn't like Blizzards.)

Arby's - Free 12 oz. shake with any purchase.

Fazoli's - Free dessert.

Wendy's - $1 off any premium combo.  I love Wendy's so I'll be using this one soon, I think.  Have you tried their new fries?  I loved their old ones so I wasn't sure I'd be happy with the new ones, but I like them.  They actually remind me of Five Guys fries (although not nearly as good!)

Starbucks - By registering a gift card I received, I became a member of Starbucks Rewards. For my birthday, I got a postcard in the mail good for a free drink of my choice.  You know I'll be using this to get my Vanilla Bean Frap!

I usually also get Birthday offers from DSW and Coldstone Creamery, but I have yet to see those.  I'll keep you updated if I receive any more birthday offers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment