Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly round-up of my favorite finds on Pinterest this week!  Pinning was light this week as I was back to work and had less time on the computer, but I did find some things I want to share with you.

First up, this yummy recipe for Double Cheese Bacon Egg Biscuits.

I already have all the ingredients, but the biscuits so I can't wait to go to the store and get some.

Next, a room that I drool over.

I LOVE those book shelves! Sadly, the room we will be using as the nursery does not have this much open wall space, so we'll most likely be doing the Ikea spice rack book shelves I shared a couple Sundays ago.  (And no, I'm NOT pregnant!)

And last, a cute picture to make you smile

Little bunnies are too cute especially when they "faint!"



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh, i would love an invite! my email is pelgenpelgen at gmail dot com

    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete