Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

I love Pinterest so much, that I thought I'd make it a regular feature on the blog. Every Sunday, I'll share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First up, this cute necklace.

The store this is from has lots of cute and affordable necklaces and other items. I might be tempted to place an order soon!

Next, my crafty find of the week:

Isn't this a cute idea for a Valentine's Day wreath?  It's super simple with ribbon and a foam wreath.  And easily adaptable to any holiday or occasion.

And this week I really got into awesomely decorated cookies.

These pretty snowflakes are from one of my favorite cooking blogs.  I can barely frost cupcakes, but this is something I would love to learn how to do.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment