Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

This week in honor of the 2 patriotic holidays I'm celebrating, I'm sharing with you some patriotic inspired pins.

First up, Canada Day!


The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are in Canada on their first royal tour and they celebrating Canada Day in style. I just love Catherine's fascinator! The maple leaves are a perfect touch for Canada. (For those wondering, my dad is Canadian so I get Canadian citizenship through him. My brothers, cousins and I love Canada.)

Next up something for either holiday.
Source: dsw.com via Jenn on Pinterest

Polka dots are always cute and the bow on these make them so adorable!

Finally, a treat perfect for a Fourth of July picnic.

White chocolate coated strawberries are then dipped in blue sugar. Looks yummy!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment