Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pinterest Sunday

Time for my weekly Pinterest roundup! Every Sunday, I share with you a few of my favorite finds from the previous week.

First up, a recipe I can't wait to try.

I love pulled pork! This might be a good thing to make for our next family get together.

Next, you know I've been following Kate & William's tour of Canada all week. I just love these two so much.

And I have to say, William makes a pretty good cowboy! Cowboy hats do wonders for guys with hair troubles. (Kenny Chesney, I'm looking at you!)

Finally, it's not Pinterest Sunday unless there's a dress!
Source: modcloth.com via Jenn on Pinterest

This dress is so cute! Love the color, the polka dots, and the retro style. I even have some shoes that would be perfect with this one.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment